Saturday, April 12, 2014

Where Has the Time Gone

I didn't realize it has been almost a year since I posted on here and seeing that my traffic has improved a bit, I figure that maybe I should give an update.  I have updated my Rainbow Baby blog more often but that one's a little more personal than this since it's about my continuing efforts to try to have a healthy baby.

I just began a second part time job, which I'm liking so far but I'm just finishing my first week and still have some training to do before I'm positive about my capabilities with it.  Other than finally moving into our own place six months ago, there's not really anything new.  It wasn't our choice to move out on our own because we didn't think we could afford it but we've managed so far, but it was either move or get rid of our furbaby and we just couldn't do that.

We are currently battling mice in our apartment and our landlord seems to be happy to do nothing about it even though we've told him about it.  It doesn't seem like there's a lot of them but we can't seem to pinpoint where they are coming from and they are avoiding our traps, we've managed to catch one in the four months we've had traps out, and had one die mysteriously in front of our refrigerator for no reason we could determine.  Even though I've had bad luck with cats (one died when it fell out of a tree and broke its neck and another died from eating a poisonous mouse), we're seriously considering getting one.

Oh, well, that's pretty much been our year.

No comments:

Post a Comment