Saturday, March 5, 2011

Weekly Update 3/5/11

Okay, a few things happened this week that are very promising. We bought a car, a 1995 volvo 960. It's used but for the price and quality, we couldn't turn it down because even the purchase price and minor things that have to be fixed before we can license it aren't going to cost more than the $2000 we budgeted for buying a car.

The second thing is that my fertility shutdown is going very well, but because of our financial situation, I am only going to do it for 2 cycles instead of 3. So, beginning the next cycle, I'm only going to be doing the progesterone cream from CD14-CD27. I have noticed a lot of positive changes with it, one of those being that I am recognizing when I am stressed and am taking time to meditate the stress away instead of bottling it inside.

The last is that, despite not really following any eating program and only eating when I'm hungry, I've managed to lose weight the last two weeks. I attribute this partly to the progesterone cream because it's fighting the estrogen dominance which makes the weight creep up or just stubbornly stay on. Progesterone also helps women lose weight, that's why a lot of plus size women lose weight when they get pg if they were estrogen dominant before pg.

1 comment: