Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bad Week

I was hoping to make this week a great week and hit the 20 pound mark at my meeting on Friday. Here it's almost Wednesday and I've had a horrible week. We didn't do enough grocery shopping and I've run out of just about everything that I rely on to eat right this week and we don't have the money to buy groceries until Thursday.

I'm trying to make the best of it but really there's nothing that I want to make or eat in our house because we ran out of all the good stuff. All I really have are veggies that need something to go with them and fruit. I also have meat and chicken but nothing to make with it. I've been relying heavily on chicken and veggies but I'm kind of sick of it. I love the veggies and chicken together but don't have anything to bring them together to really make a meal.

I'm really tempted to just not eat until I weigh in but that won't do anything that drastic or stupid. I don't believe in not eating to lose weight. I'm just thoroughly out of ideas.

Other than that, it hasn't been a bad week. It's just been a bad food week.

No comments:

Post a Comment