Saturday, December 18, 2010

One Week Until Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!!


This week wasn't so good at my weigh in as the week with my dad, probably because we didn't do much in the way of exercise like we did with my dad here. It wasn't horrible, up 1.4lbs but I was hoping I would have stayed the same...oh, well, I know part of it is because of AF (I'm not going to explain that to those of you who don't know what it is). I am positive that I will lose it this week.
The craziness will continue for the next 2 weeks because my meeting days fall on Saturdays and so do Christmas and New Years Day, so I have to go do my weigh in a day early the next 2 weeks but a positive of that is that I get an 8 day week the week after New Years.
We may have to put off going to the new RE until after the beginning of the year if there's a copay because our money is pretty much spoken for until New Years day. It sucks but I'm going to stay positive about it and look at it as a temporary break if it happens.
I also got Just Dance 2 for Christmas from my parents...so I get to have some fun exercising with it for now. I'm hoping to get the Wii Fit Plus some time next month too. I'm anxious to get my exercise on and keep losing the pounds. I'm looking at it as the healthier I eat and the more I exercise = baby sooner than with depending on just the clomid alone.

There's something else exciting too...I've posted in the past about dreams that I've had and things just working out the right way for us when money has been tight. A couple weeks ago I was praying, something I've started doing much more of in the last few months, and I always pray for the same thing. Well, you know how it seems repetitive at times and you sometimes doubt that God can hear you? Well, this time I was praying and more or less having a conversation in my head. Usually, I don't get any answers but I do anyways. That day it was like as soon as I thought something the answer popped into my head, like I was being answered. I was wondering my prayers if we were ever going to have a healthy child and I heard "Yes." Before I could even ask when I got the date of December 13, 2011...now that's a bit creepy to me but it excites me all the same.
I know I shouldn't look at the next 2 months as free months but in a way that's what I'm doing because that would mean I'd have to conceive around March 20th. I want to take full advantage of those 2 months and get as healthy as possible before I have to be concerned about nourishing a growing baby for 9 months. It also doesn't mean I'm not going to try for it sooner than 3 months away, it just means that I have hope. Maybe God is letting me know. We, honestly, will be happy with one healthy, living child if that's all we are able to have, but we would like more. When I posed that question in my mind I heard 3. Now, I don't know if that includes Nora and Edge along with another or 3 healthy living children. Regardless if we end up with 3 we will be happy and if we end up with 1 we will just save up to adopt.

No comments:

Post a Comment