Friday, December 31, 2010

Ending 2010 Right

Biggg news today...I've talked before about how we've been trying to have a baby since losing Nora and Edge. We took this cycle off from fertility meds because we're changing REs and couldn't get in before mid-cycle. It looks like we may be waiting a bit longer to go in to see the new RE because according to my fertility friend chart, I just ovulated on my own 3 days ago for the first time in over 3 years.

This is, of course, great news for us because we hated having to go to a doctor for help anyways but it means we still did it on our own even after that crackpot RE we were going to. So, pray for us that we caught it this time and that we'll have a very healthy baby that won't inherit the chromosome defect that Mike carries.

On a down note, I did gain 2.4 pounds this week, which I expected but that doesn't dampen my excellent mood because we are officially waiting to test. If I can hold out that long, we will be testing on January 8th, in the evening after waking up. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Everyone have a Happy, Healthy, and Safe New Year with plenty of cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment