Friday, November 12, 2010

Utter Frustration

I am so utterly frustrated with this whole trying to conceive process. I know that there's only a 20% chance each month that it will happen and that really isn't what is so frustrating. What is frustrating me is that since that last horrible appointment with the RE I have been tracking my basal body temperature like he requested.

Since I have been doing that I keep watching my chart everyday hoping to see the tell tale signs that the clomid did its job this month. One of the ladies in an online group I belong to gave me a suggestion today and after I followed it my chart shows ovulation. I just don't know if it's accurate and that's more than frustrating.

I will know for sure after I go in for my P4 bloodwork on Sunday but that doesn't do anything for me now. My RE is also a jerk because even though he has the results on if the clomid worked this time or not, he won't have his nurse call and tell me if I need to come in, he just expects me to make an appointment 11 days afterwards. I'm sorry but any RE worth his salt will have his nurse call and tell the patient whether the results showed ovulation or not and if they don't get a positive pregnancy test they need to come in on cycle day 35.

Why is it we must fight our bodies for what we really want?

No comments:

Post a Comment