Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I forgot my New Year's Resolutions...

Actually, I didn't. I hate NY resolutions. The only thing they seem to prove to me year after year is that I can't keep them. That's one of the reasons why I joined WW in October because I didn't want getting healthy to be a NY resolution, I wanted it to be something that is important. I did, however, have a sip of champagne with Mike on NYE before he went to work and we toasted to making this a great year in every way.

I have been having a great week so far food-wise. I've been getting my fruits and veggies in every day (at least 5 servings combined) but I'm not feeling the loss this week. So, I cheated and dug my digital scale out from under my bed and weighed myself...I was up 1 pound from when I weighed in on Friday...granted I had eaten quite a bit before I weighed. I forget that the body naturally gains 2 to 3 pounds per day when the stomach is full with food and water.

I also have been pretty lazy this week and really tired most mornings. It seems like every morning by the time it hits 3am, I'm barely staying awake. I haven't even been getting my daily quota of work done for the last 2 weeks because my eyes are just so tired that I can't stand looking at the screen anymore. I'm hoping this is a good sign of things to come. I've been having twinges and am kinda achy but not cramping, so I'm 8dpo today and hoping that when I test on Friday I get the BFP (Big Fat Positive Pregnancy test)we've been hoping for. The only thing I won't be looking forward to if we get that BFP is Las Vegas heat because I'll be suffering through the 3rd trimester in June/July/August/September.

Have a wonderful new year and make it good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment