Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Another Bust...

Well, this month is a bust on the TTC front. After a few days of yoyoing BBTs, either I didn't O or I O'd much later than we thought and if that's the case there's no way we caught it. We have an appointment with the new RE on Monday next week. I'm hoping that after a month off, and 15lbs down, this new one will start us where we left off with the clomid (150mg) instead of starting us all over again at 50mg.

If the next cycle doesn't start on it's own by the time we go to the RE, it's back on the Provera for another cycle to get things started. I am a little disappointed because I was really hoping things had done on their own instead of having to resort to pharmaceuticals again. I'm not going to beat myself up about needing help with this but that doesn't mean that I have to be happy about it.

I'll let everyone know how it goes, but I'm expecting the typical first appointment stuff and more about how I need to lose more weight. Hopefully, this new one is a plus size friendly but I've heard good things about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment