Friday, January 14, 2011

Update...

I found out this morning after checking with our insurance that they no longer cover appointments to an RE for any reason. That said, we can't afford to pay for an RE on our own so we won't be going on Monday after all. We are hopeful that we may find an OB/GYN that may take me and help us out but unless I'm pregnant the insurance won't cover it since I just went in June 2010.

After discussing it, and we considered all options, we decided to just stop actively ttc but not prevent it either. I'm going to start focusing on my weight loss and getting in shape to run/walk the half marathon here in Vegas this coming December. Hopefully, by doing those things we'll conceive naturally without needing the clomid.

I am willing to accept that if it's meant to happen it will happen when it happens, so why should I make myself miserable and stressing myself out each cycle when there are other important things to do before it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment