Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ehhh...

Ok, so I got a little impatient and took a test after I got home from my meeting. It had been like 4 hour minimum since I'd drank anything or gone to the bathroom and it was a BFN. I may retest later with FMU after we go to bed but neither of us are really tired at the moment. I'll discuss it with Mike and see what he thinks but I'm honestly willing to wait another 3 to 4 days or so before I test again if AF doesn't start. I am 11dpo today so it could be too early since I don't really know how long my luteal phase is.

On to better news...I was thinking this wasn't a great week. I got my fruits and veggies in each day but was just feeling like I hadn't lost any weight. When I weighed in they told me I was down 0.8 pounds, so that's almost a pound. I'm happy with a pound...I was really hoping to hit my 20 pound mark this week but in all honesty, it's not about the pounds lost by this point. It's still about teaching myself to eat healthy and until I get in the habit of doing it without having to think about it, I'll still be focusing on that. My exercise wasn't all that great this week either...didn't do much and couldn't motivate myself to do much. I really, really just hate exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment