Sunday, February 13, 2011

WW without the Watchers

I'm not going to get the year away from my own scale that I planned on my last birthday since Mike's official last night is tonight. I am going to be doing the WW plan on my own and weighing in each week on my scale, so that means I have to actually know what my weight is. I don't mind that so much...the problem has been that since moving in with my sister and BIL, we haven't been eating as often or as healthy as we should.

I have created my own food log on my desktop and don't close it, so that way it's not as easy to get away with not tracking my points each day. The part that still eludes me is the exercise...I hate exercise. Once I start doing it, I'm fine but actually getting myself to do it is a struggle. It's not even that I don't enjoy exercise, it's the thought of doing it that I don't enjoy. I know that's one of the big reasons why I haven't lost much weight since joining WW in October. I know I need to exercise more but I always use the excuse that I need to lose more weight before I'll feel comfortable exercising.

To be honest, I don't want to move back to Illinois (if we move back there) as big as I am. I know my friends and family will love me for me and not care what size I am, but I am embarrassed by my size. When I moved from Illinois to Vegas, I weighed 100 pounds less than I did when I started WW this time. I've tried to fight the pounds coming on and fought hard to make them come off but not hard enough. I think I was disillusioned the first time I lost weight because it came off so easily, and even though it's not coming off as easily, I still am thinking it should be.

I've got a date with exercise tomorrow morning after I take my sister to work and before I pick Mike up from his official last day at work...so walking DVDs, Just Dance 2, and my other workout DVDs are going to get put to use once again. I'm also going to be firing up my salad days again...wish me luck on doing WW without the watchers.

1 comment: